Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!
- Fee for Marriage License is $60.
- License is valid for 60 days from date of issue.
- All applicants must present a current drivers license or picture ID, valid passport, INS registration or certified copy of birth certificate.
- Applicants who do not have a Social Security Number will be required to produce a second form of identification and sign an affidavit.
- Marriage license will be issued in the name as it appears on identification.
- Applicants who are 16-17 years old must have consent from a parent with full or joint custody or a person, agency or institution having legal custody or serving as legal guardian of the applicant. Documentation of custody, if applicable, must be presented at the time of application.
- Divorced applicants must provide the month and year of their last divorce.
If you have any questions or need assistance please call us at 336-242-2150.
Michael E. Horne
Davidson County Register of Deeds